sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Message for todays society

A message from Tomorrows World.

Their material is free and is excellent learning material, so if you are doing a Bible Study then this is a great resource, they do regular video updates and help understand how things relate to the prophecies in the Word of God.  The encourage you to read your own bible and give you opportunities to share your thoughts with them.  I receive their magazine and have read a most of their booklets - I have found them to be instructive and helpful.

If you are looking to how God fits into life today this is a good place to give you a head start.
I thank God that I have found these and have been doing their Bible Study for a few years now.
For me, it is not a religion to love and serve God but rather a way of life and more I learn from the Scriptures the more I realise that we have a lot to learn.  WE are a very rebellious people and we need to learn how to be coming back to the Father to learn His ways.  I use their material as a confirmation to what is in the Bible.  I also enjoy archaeology and history, also find geography fascinating  as we can learn much about the true history of the planet and where we as human beings fit in.

Many things to consider.


Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario